Leave it to the folks at Bonnaroo to break a big a story about their lineup mere hours before the festival is set to kick off. After a curious rumor had been floating around that involved an appearance by the king of the Parrotheads himself – Jimmy Buffet – comes confirmation that he will indeed be performing as a member of the Coral Reefer All Stars who will serve as the backing band for Buffet discovery Ilo Ferreira. The margaritas will be flowing when Ferreira & The Coral Reefer All Stars hit the Which Stage, Saturday at noon, so don’t forget to pack your finest Hawaiian shirt.
- List Time: 25 Must Hear Bands At The ‘Roo
- Rolling Stone helps you build your perfect schedule
- Out The Other has got you covered with artist previews
- moe. to allow soundboard patches during their late-night set
- Bonnaroo to donate over $200K to New Orleans non-profit groups
- Tampa Calling lists dream sit-ins for Phish’s sets
- Little Steven gives the lowdown on Bruce’s headlining set, while JamBase offers up a playlist primer on The Boss
Finally, we here at HT want to wish everyone that is headed to Manchester this weekend safe travels, have fun, stay hydrated and most importantly take care of your shoes. For those who will be watching it on AT&T’s Blueroom we’ll try and keep you up to date with any breaking news.