Singer-songwriters James Taylor and Carole King share a unique bond, as King made her first public performance with Taylor some 40 years ago at LA’s famed venue the Troubadour. The multi-platinum selling duo will share the stage once again as they will embark on a world tour dubbed the Troubadour Reunion which is set to kick off in Melbourne, Australia in late March 2010.
If your not into a night with these two singer-songwriters, than maybe you’ll be interested in hitting one of these recently announced tours…
- Dave Mason of Traffic fame heads out for a solo jaunt
- RJD2 begins 2010 with a two-month cross-country run
- North Mississippi Allstars put together an extended tour
- Legendary singer-songwriter Kris Kristofferson hits the road
- Yonder Mountain String Band revive their Cabin Fever Tour
- Jazz guitarist Pat Metheny lines up a busy Spring ’10 trek
Finally, several weeks back we gave you the skinny on a number of Post-MSG Phish shows going on around Manhattan. Well, we’d be remiss if we didn’t tell you about the ones going down just across the East River at Brooklyn Bowl. Over the course of the three night run the Everyone Orchestra will hold down the fort on December 2 and 3, while Motion Potion will keep you dancing into the wee hours on the night on 4th.