Jam titans Widespread Panic announced the full details of their Spring Tour this afternoon. The run starts after the Wanee Festival and includes two-night stands at the Warner Theatre in Washington D.C., Raleigh’s Walnut Creek and The National in Richmond, VA. Following Jazz Fest, Panic ventures to Tulsa, OK; Chattanooga, TN and Greenville, SC before finishing the tour with a two-night stand at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL.
Check out widespreadpanic.com for full details on the tour.
Let’s take a final look at a few other stories of note…
- Spin explains the secrets behind Sunday’s Grammy Awards
- Learn to Ski & Ride with moe.rons at the Snoe.down fest
- Live Music Archive iPhone app now available thru iTunes
- Check out the premiere of the “new” Jimi Hendrix song
- Sly Stone sues one of his former managers for $50 million
- VH1 announces four new shows including a really morbid one
Finally, Ekoostik Hookah has pulled out all of the stops for the 33rd Hookahville Festival which takes place at Legend Valley in Thornville, Ohio on May 28 – 30. Joining Hookah will be Gov’t Mule, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Larry Keel & Natural Bridge and Jam Cruise MVP Zach Deputy. Tickets are on sale now for Hookahville 33. Have a good weekend, everybody!