The SF MusicTech Summit brings together visionaries in the music/technology space, along with the best and brightest developers, entrepreneurs, investors, service providers, journalists, musicians and organizations who work with them at the convergence of culture and commerce. The Summit seeks to discuss the evolving music/business/technology ecosystem in a proactive, conducive to deal-making environment.
Now just a month away, the Summit has released a long list of speakers to be featured at the February 13, 2012 conference, held at the intimate and luxurious Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco’s Japantown district. Some of the main speakers for the event include:
- David Lowery – Camper Van Beethoven / Cracker
- Andrew Mager – Spotify, Hacker Advocate
- Ann Chaitovitz – US Patent & Trademark Office, Attorney
- Darryl Ballantyne – LyricFind
- David Dufresne – Bandzoogle, CEO
- Josh Mendelsohn – Engine Advocacy
- Damien Patton – Banjo, Founder and CEO
- Ty Roberts – Gracenote, CTO
- Rahim Sonawalla – Rovi Corp
- Jason Titus – Shazam, CTO
- Stephanie R. Taylor – Bone, McAllester Norton PLLC
- Aaron Ray – The Collective, Partner & Head of New Media
For more speakers who have already confirmed, please visit the list here.
To hear the panel discussions and lectures from this fall’s conference, including a keynote speech by Bob Weir, please visit SF MusicTech’s SoundCloud page.
To register for this year’s SF MusicTech Summit X, visit their website.