In 2018 the 45th Annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival will once again take place in the bucolic mountain wonderland that is Telluride, CO. Today the organizers of the festival have announced an impressive initial lineup of acts who will descend on the festival grounds June 21-24, 2018.
This initial lineup announcement includes about two-thirds of the Festival’s main stage lineup. Watch for more artist additions over the next couple months, followed by the announcement of the Telluride NightGrass late-night indoor concert series in early Spring.
A past recipient of Pollstar’s Music Festival of the Year, the 10,000-person event is held in a historic mining town deep in the San Juan Mountains of southwestern Colorado. Four different alpine waterfalls are visible throughout the small town (population 2,300, elevation 8,750’).
* Sam Bush Band
* Sturgill Simpson
* Emmylou Harris
* Telluride House Band featuring Sam, Bela, Jerry, Edgar, Bryan & Stuart
* “Live From Here” with Chris Thile (live broadcast)
* The Del McCoury Band
* Yonder Mountain String Band
* Greensky Bluegrass
* Leftover Salmon
* St. Paul & the Broken Bones
* I’m With Her: Sara Watkins, Sarah Jarosz & Aoife O’Donovan
* Tim O’Brien Band
* The Jerry Douglas Band
* Punch Brothers
* Edgar Meyer & Christian McBride
* Bela Fleck
* The Infamous Stringdusters
* The Wood Brothers
* Chris Thile
* Peter Rowan & the Free Mexican Air Force featuring Flaco Jimenez
* Billy Strings
* Sugar & The Mint
* and many more to be announced…
Tickets, camping, and lodging are on sale now at shop.bluegrass.com or 800-624-2422. As always, Planet Bluegrass charges no handling fees on any tickets.