07/02/2011 Watkins Glen International
Set 1: Tube, Kill Devil Falls > Ocelot, Lawn Boy, The Divided Sky,Boogie On Reggae Woman > Camel Walk, Cities > Poor Heart > 46 Days > Suskind Hotel, When the Circus Comes, Timber (Jerry) >Back on the Train > Suzy Greenberg, Monkey Man
Set 2: Runaway Jim > McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters,Axilla > Birds of a Feather, Stash, Sample in a Jar, Heavy Things >Horn > It’s Ice > The Mango Song > Rift > Scents and Subtle Sounds > Run Like an Antelope
 Phish debut.
 Introductions of Runaway Jim 5K winners.
 Scents and Subtle Sounds teases from Mike.
This was the second of the three-show SuperBall IX festival. This gig featured the Phish debuts of Suskind Hotel and Monkey Man. Runaway Jim included introductions and trophy awards for the winners of the Runaway Jim 5K road race held earlier in the day. The firstSecret Language of 3.0 was a Simpsons Signal after BOAF. Tweezer contained Scents and Subtle Sounds teases from Mike.
- Venue Capacity / Attendance: 60,000 / 30,000*
- Previous Shows at Venue: July 1, 2011
- Number Of Songs / Length – First Set: 16 / 3:29 > 5:13 (104 Minutes)
- Number Of Songs / Length – Second Set: 13 / 8:00 > 9:42PM (102 Minutes)
- Number Of Songs / Length – Third Set: 14 / 10:21 > 12:13 (102 Minutes)
- Number of Songs / Length – Fourth Set: 2 / 1:30 > 2:30 (60 Minutes)
- Total Number of Songs / Covers / Originals: 45 / 9 / 36 [includes “Storage Jam”]
- Biggest Bustout: Scents and Subtle Sounds (Last Played 12/4/2009 – 74 Shows)
- Debuts: Suskind Hotel (Gordon) / Monkey Man (Rolling Stones)
- Average Song Gap: 9.76
- Longest LivePhish Track / Shortest LivePhish Track: Divided Sky (15:47) / Poor Heart (2:19)
- Audio: Live Phish SBD
* – Estimate, Awaiting Actual Figure From Billboard’s Box Scores