Last May the Disco Biscuits descended upon Colorado for their third annual Bisco Inferno weekend. The jamtronica pioneers kicked off the action on the 26th and 27th with a pair of performances at Denver’s Ogden Theatre before heading to the world-renowned Red Rocks Amphitheatre for a headlining set on the 28th. All three complete performances will be available on DVD, Blu-Ray and in a variety of downloadable formats on January 31 and we’re giving away a copy a day to a lucky reader each day this week.
For this video release, the Disco Biscuits have teamed up with TourGigs, who have provided fans a full range of purchase options including DVD ($25 per show), Blu-Ray ($30 per show), 480p Standard Definition video files ($15 per show), 1080p High Definition video files ($22 per show) and 1080p “Ultra Quality” video files ($30 per show). There’s a 15% discount for those who buy the same format of all three shows.
As part of our Everybody Wins When We Plug Something And In Return They Offer Us Free Shit To Give Away program, we’re teaming up with the band and TourGigs to premiere video of one full song each day from this release and we’re also giving away a copy of all three shows in DVD or Blu-Ray format. To enter our contest, simply leave a comment below telling us about your favorite year of the Disco Biscuits’ career. You can enter a second time by leaving a similar comment on the wall of the HT Facebook Page and a third time by following @hidden_track and tweeting the name of your favorite tDB year (be sure to include both “@hidden_track” and #tdbferno” at the end of your tweet so that we see it). This is a quick contest, once the contest entry period closes on Friday at 11:59AM EST, we’ll tally all the entries from our comments section, Facebook and Twitter and pick one winner at random.
Here’s the fine print…
- To enter the contest, leave a comment below telling us your favorite year of the Disco Biscuits’ career
- You can enter a second time by leaving a similar comment on the wall of the Hidden Track Facebook Page
- You can enter a third time by following @hidden_track and tweeting your favorite year of tDB(be sure to include both “@hidden_track” and #tdbferno” at the end of your tweet so that we see it)
- Your comment(s) must be left by 11:59 AM EST on January 27
- Anybody entering more than once a piece on Facebook, Twitter and at the bottom of this post will be disqualified, tarred and feathered
- One winner will get a copy of all three shows (5/26, 27 or 28) in the format of their choice (DVD or Blu-Ray)
- HT staff members are not eligible to win
- You can enter all six HT/Bisco Inferno DVD/Blu-Ray contests, but can only win once
Now, we present the premiere of Tricycle from the Disco Biscuits’ May 26, 2011 concert at the Ogden Theatre in Denver…