The lineup for October’s Echo Project just keeps on getting better. Les Claypool, the Flaming Lips and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah are among the additions playing the festival, which takes place outside Atlanta on October 12th – 14th.
- A review of last night’s DMB show, which featured a Trey sit-in
- So this happened: Kanye West actually played Young Folks with Peter Bjorn & John (see some “meh” footage here, here, here and here)
- It looks like Bonnaroo may have some imported competition
- Give Us The Money Lebowski is starting a free Wednesday night residency at Teaneck’s Mexicali Blues
- Earvolution reviews the Black Crowes show at SummerStage
- Winston-Salem’s legendary club Ziggy’s is moving
- Jefito presents the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Randy Newman
- Uncle Neddy looks back 10 years at Phish’s performance at Darien Lake
- Tay Zonday of Chocolate Rain fame is opening for Girl Talk in Minneapolis
- The new Eagles album will only be sold at Wal-Mart
- John Lennon albums are now available through iTunes
- Eric Clapton paid $150,000 for a series of paintings by Lee Quinones
- Daft Punk will release a live album in late November
- Passon of the Weiss breaks down some of the Angels’ pre-at-bat songs
That’s all we have for now. Well that’s not true…we’re also excited that Van Morrison will be playing at the United Palace on October 14th. See ya there!