If you missed the Gene Ween Band the first few times they came towards New York City, you’ll get another chance on May 21 when the ensemble performs at PS 29 Auditorium in Brooklyn as part of a benefit for the arts. Tickets are currently available through this website for $15. Gotta love the advisory on the ticket page warning parents about the lyric content.
We’ve got plenty more links where that came from…
- Bon Jovi helped Jazz Fest set a new attendance record
- There will be plenty of Disco Biscuit side project gigs
- Mike Patton shares footage of Faith No More rehearsal
- Look for a 33 1/3 book on Ween’s Chocolate & Cheese
- IO examines the link between Hip-Hop and Black Sabbath
- The Steam Engine delivers a FM-sourced MMJ recording
Finally, we’ve gotta hand it to Perry Farrell for finishing a Jane’s Addiction gig on Sunday night in Atlanta after tearing his calf muscle during the first song. According to the AP doctors have told Farrell to stay off his leg, but he still plans to perform at the band’s next scheduled gig in Austin on Tuesday.