Even at the age of 84, blues legend B.B. King shows no signs of slowing down his tour schedule. The octogenarian, who kicks off a new round of tour dates tonight, will stay busy through the end of the year with a solo run that hits markets out West which culminates with a New Year’s Eve performance at Mabee Center Arena in Tulsa, OK.
If you’re not into a night of listening to the blues, than maybe you’ll be interested in hitting one of these recently announced tours…
- Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil heads out for a short solo run
- Bearded rockers ZZ Top head north of the border
- Butterfly & Doodlebug of Digable Planets hit the road
- Tea Leaf Green begin 2010 with a cross-country run
- Jay-Z adds even more dates to his lengthy Blueprint 3 tour
- Midlake return to the road with a short Southern swing
Finally, have you ever wanted play the role of talent booker to help pick the lineup for your favorite music festival? Well, you’re in luck as the folks behind Lollapalooza are soliciting your input to help select acts for 2010.
To make your voice heard, simply fill out this form by listing the top five artists that you’d like to see at next year’s event. The acts you pick can range from “monster headliners to bands we’ve never even heard of — from rock to avant-garde, indie to hip-hop, and all the sounds in between.” Act now as today is the last day for your voice to be heard. The now stationary festival will again take place in Chicago’s Grant Park from August 6-8 in 2010.