Twenty-three more posts this week makes 45 in a fortnight, a pace that’s both tiring us out and pissing off our respective employers. But just as the music never stopped, neither does the news. So, since maybe only eight and a half of you have read every single one of those posts of half-baked intellect and questionable literacy, we now present a sample of some shit you may or may not have missed this week:
- We had the scoop on two major happenings: the next Live Phish release and The Police performing at Al Gore’s latest invention
- Hype prevails: The Arcade Fire takes Manhattan
- Old people release tour dates: The Police finally reunite and Roger Waters returns to North America
- In festival news, both Bonnaroo and Mountain Jam announced lineups and Matisyahu will lead Shabbat services down at Langerado
- Antioch’s Starwood Amphitheatre bites the dust
- Check out the awesome shots in our moe. photo. gallery.
- We chatted a bit with the man behind the new Umphrey’s McGee Jimmy Stewart compilation
- And, as usual, our weekly departments provided the requisite cure for workaday boredom: The B List hit you up with backstage memories on YouTube, Pullin’ ‘Tubes led off with some Silver Jews love, and Grousing The Aisles presented a mixed bag of downloads.
The pace is set by a mechanical bunny on coke and ephedra, so don’t forget to add Hidden Track to your Google Reader or news aggregators. You can find all the RSS Feed info right here. And we’re off to next week…