Anyone else have that Asti Spumante Nando Wine “Taste the good times” commercial from the ’80s in their head? Just me? Ah, fuck it: Links!
- Some top-notch Langerado photos from Scott Galbraith
- Papa Glide Magazine unleashes Version 3.1
- Don’t fuck with Levon, ‘cuz he’ll sue your ass
- A review of NYC’s newest venue: the Gramercy Theater
- Chicago is letting The Police play at Wrigley
- Lez Zeppelin: parody or rockin’ band?
- A few Sea and Cake tracks have leaked
- Spoon’s music: A-Z
- Daft Punk to tour for the first time in nearly a decade
- The anti-iTunes backlash has begun
- New editions of the Grateful Dead’s Tapers Section and Everyday Companion’s Panic Podcast
- Details about the new Rush album slip out
- A comprehensive feature on Perpetual Groove
- Tortoise releases some tour dates
- Nedstalgia: a look back at 15 years ago today
- NewmRadio changes format to a daily download…I likey
- Hits From The Blog has started a personal concert archive
- Richard Gehr looks at some software for music collectors
Taste the good times…Nando wine. Asti Spumante!