The Final Four match-ups predictably blew goats (I have proof). But the end of week became a little brighter when our friend Pipe showed us this lovely music video for Face Omelette by Master Shake & Nashville Pussy, part of the shenanigans surrounding the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters.
Now let’s take a look at a small sampling of shit that went down this week…
- We launched our HT Baseball Preview with Umphrey’s bassist Ryan Stasik sounding off on the optimistic misery of the Pirates
- Gene Ween came to the Gramercy and Tea Leaf Green rocked Irving Plaza (sorry, the Fillmore Whatever at Irving Something)
- Hot Carl loves the music “RatDog“
- Lotta Town Cryin’ this week: Everywhere Page McConnell announced tour dates before playing in Philly, Umphrey’s and Bisco announced a prog-untz festival and legendary rock trio Rush announced its extensive, intensive reunion
- Warren brings his Friends to Irving for epicness
- Hey…Where’s Cactus?
- Phil’s back in action — will Trey come with?
- Our departments own your face: The B List goes home, Pullin’ ‘Tubes went 2001, Grousing The Aisles Marched along, and the Friday Mix Tape jazzed it up
Unleavened bread for all this week…for all, I says. Sympathy.