I learned it from snorting you! Turns out, Keith Richards’ longtime manager claims the skeletal rocker was totally kidding when he said “I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn’t resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow.” Joke or not, the whole incident begs the question: Which dead person would you most like to cremate and snort? We’ll take Margaux Hemingway. Not sure why.
- Jack White: A to Z
- Paul Weller spits on Sting
- Rock Band: Guitar Hero folks branch out into other virtual instruments
- Springsteen set to release a live Seeger Sessions DVD
- Another new edition of Taper’s Section from the Grateful Dead
- They Might Be Giants are back with a new album and a tour
- An Aquarium Drunkard kicks down some CSNY demos from 1969
- A geography-related tour: Chicago and the re-united America
- Some backstage stories from concert industry vet Bob Sullivan
- Thrillist reviews the new Highline Ballroom…briefly
- Heaven and Hell’s Radio City concert was recorded for a live CD/DVD
- Jake Krolick reviews the Cold War Kids recent Philadelphia performance
- Is GnR’s Chinese Democracy leaking? Probably not. Dicks.
Anyone catch this weekend’s bitchin’ Austin City Limits with Michael McDonald and Joss Stone (I’m told it’s pronounced ‘yoss’, like ‘yogging’)? There’s one more replay later this week, so set your TiVos. Serious Sweet Freedom action.