I’m all jacked up on mimosa, frittata and lox, and to paraphrase John Lennon, I’m just sittin’ here watchin’ the rain come down and down. Who knew this would be the weekend I learned Nor’easter was meteorological jargon for “It’s gon’ rain!”?
As my pants hang on the door in a poor effort to dry off, let’s take a look at some of the shit that happened this week in our corner of the world…
- 10/31/94 Reba in perpetuity: Trey moves to the Glens Falls area to comply with drug treatment court as part of Friday’s plea
- John Molo’s food poisoning fucked Phil Lesh’s shit up
- Live Nation gives creepy assurance that the Fillmore Whatever in New York at Irving Something is “fully operational“
- Live Earth picks Jets (and Giants) Stadium as host of the North American leg of the 24-hour concert — The Police will headline tantrically.
- The Allmans by the numbers, a look at the Beacon Longstand
- The Hidden Track Baseball Preview rolled out two more prognostications: Tea Leaf Green’s Scotty Rager talks Dodgers and Umphrey’s McGee’s Joel Cummins chats Cubs
- Awesome brown news from the Ween camp: albums galore, DVDs even
- String Cheese Incident hasn’t quit for good just yet
- We featured a shitload of cool videos this week: Stage-diving at Dylan, My Generation by old people, the Letterman B List and Pullin’ ‘Tubes
We’ll be right back with some breakdancing…another day, another puddle.