Another gorgeous weekend’s in the works, a blast of breezy sunshine pushing out the stormclouds that threatened our Friday post-work jaunt to South Street Seaport for a date with Sam Champion (and, for others, Ra Ra Riot).
The coolest venue in the city played host to one of the coolest bands in the area, and when you’re staring at tall ships and big buildings and painted skies and Pizzeria Uno, you know you’ve just the kicked the weekend off right. Now let’s all hit reverse and check out a sample of The Week That Was here at Hidden Track:
- Wanna win some ducats to the 10,000 Lakes Festival?
- Rage Against The Slot Machine: Ragin’ at Vegoose
- Van Halen goes all MegaPowers on us, set to explode
- It’s go time for Trey Anastasio’s Horseshoe Curve
- The kids are alright: Good times at the School of Rock Festival
- Where’s Mickey? And the 10 best singing drummers are…
- Pics from Cleveland: Ben Harper and Little Feat in town
- Download the Hammerstein show from Wilco’s latest tour
- And don’t forget to scan the Pullin’ ‘Tubes video archives
And now it’s time for sustenance…dinner’s gettin’ chilly, sirs and madams.