Every now and again, for lack of anything better to say or post, we like to dig through the SugarMegs streaming server and present the best shows you’ve never heard. Sometimes we throw ’em up against a thematic wall, other times we play the alphabet — today it’s the latter, one show from an artist/group representing the letters E through I. That’s a pretty fucking stupid theme. Shut up, dickface.
- Etta James — 8/31/80 — Bumbershoot Festival, Seattle WA
- The Faces — 11/2/70 — Pirate’s World, Miami FL
- Green Day — 4/18/94 — Satyricon, Portland OR
- Hall & Oates — 11/18/73 — Ultrasonic Studios, Hempstead NY
- Ike & Tina Turner Revue — 1966-1970 — Big-Fro Discs
Each one of these streams has some classic moments…If I were youse, I’d figure out how to leave work for the day, sit in the air conditioning with an extra fan pointed straight at your junk, and listen to this shit all day long. I’m warm.