Get the Rust Off…er, no, sorry, it’s Get the Led Out. It looks as if the long-awaited, eagerly anticipated Led Zeppelin reunion may actually come to fruition. Rumo(u)rs out of our old motherland persist, and all the British papers are reporting Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones will reunite and pick up Jason “Good Enough” Bonham for a one-off gig at the O2 Arena. Stay tuned.
Aging rockers aside, let’s take a look back at a sample of The Week That Was:
- RIAA vs. The People: We’re all huge fucking losers
- Win a free copy of the 40th anniversary edition of The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
- The B List brings you 10 more great soundcheck videos
- What’s next? An indie version of Voices That Care?
- Now they call him Doctor Fahrenheit: Brian May gets a PhD
- Keith Richards is…charming, handsome, lovely, brilliant, etc.
- Two awesome bands team up: Hick Funk Meets Country Ghetto
- The Bustle boat cruise produces a whole lotta douchebaggery
- Link dumps are sweet: Hors d’Oeuvres, Intermezzo and Leftovers
- And don’t forget to cup the downloadable balls: MP3 Boot Camp, Grousing The Aisles, Stormy Mondays and Friday Mix Tape
We hope you’re enjoying a glorious three-day weekend…get outside if you’re not.