A few months back it was announced that Harp magazine’s April/May issue would be it’s last. While this was sad news for fans of their fantastic music mag, today comes news that their editors have joined together to launch a new digital magazine and website called Blurt. The site will go live in June, with a cover story on Joan As Police Woman as well as stories on My Morning Jacket and Ray Davies.
- Sad Kermit covers Elliot Smith’s Need In The Hay
- Sebastian Bach won’t be replacing Scott Weiland in Velvet Revolver
- PotW feels Biz should have known he was more then just a friend
- List time: Rock Revival gives the Top Ten Supergroups Of All Time. Good list, although it’s weird that Oysterhead was nowhere to be found
- Bag Of Songs wants you to listen to Philly’s The Brakes
- L Magazine gives us 8 NYC Bands You Need To Hear
Finally, we just wanted to point you in the direction of this fantastic spreadsheet of Phish show downloads. At the moment this comprehensive doc has MediaFire links for show from ’83-90 and ’98-’00 – with more on the way. Kudos go out to our friend Scott Marks for uploading these tremendous shows.