Laid back folk rocker Brett Dennen follows up Monday’s appearance on Conan O’Brien with a concert at New York City’s Webster Hall this evening. Brett was joined by Matisyahu on Conan where they performed Make you Crazy. After tonight’s show at Webster Hall, The Hope For The Hopeless Tour continues on Friday night at Higher Ground where a sit-in from old friend Mike Gordon is always a possibility. The tour rolls on through May.
Look for Brett on the CBS Early Show this Saturday where he’ll be celebrating Valentine’s Day with live performances of Make you Crazy and The One Who Loves You The Most.
Here’s a healthy dose of linkage to help you get over the hump…
- The Justice Department will probe the TM/Live Nation merger
- Roger & Dave aim to record all 185 Beatles songs on Ukulele
- The Dead sits with Danny Clinch for an extensive interview
- Yonder Mountain cancels a number of upcoming shows
- The list of SXSW performers continues to grow to 1800+ bands
- Bruce Springsteen offers a personal journal about the Super Bowl
Finally, Model/Actor/Musician Jamie Burke will be performing with his band burke at Arlene’s Grocery tomorrow evening as part of relaunch of Calvin Klein’s CK One fragrance. The show starts at 10PM while doors open at 8.