Recently, Phish announced pre-order details for one of the most ambitious merch products they’ve ever created – the Joy Box. This monstrous limited edition box set includes the CD plus 10 posters dedicated to each one of Joy’s 10 tracks each designed by a different artist, an extensive hard-bound booklet, as well as a “complete second album” called Party Time along with a DVD featuring some of Phish’s live performances from the first half of 2009.
As we told you last week, we’ve got two Joy Boxes to give away and you’ll have eight chances to enter our sweepstakes. Today, we’ve got our second question of eight and each answer you give will count as one entry in the contest. That’s right, you can enter eight times by answering all eight questions. Just don’t get greedy and answer the same question twice. This contest will run until September 25, 2009 at 11:59PM.
Just follow the rules below and we’ll announce our winners on 9/28:
- To enter the contest leave a comment below telling us about your favorite Phish studio track of all-time.
- All comments must be longer than 10 words and shorter than 50
- Your comment must be left by 11:59 PM EST on Friday, Sept. 25
- Don’t be greedy, only one entry per person, per question
- Winners will be selected at random from all entries to all 8 questions
- Winners receive one copy of the Joy Box each
So there you have it. As you see, question #2 is “what is your favorite Phish studio track of all-time?” Keep on checking Hidden Track as you never know when we’ll post the next question.