Last week, we brought you the news of the Toronto-based sandwich shop that dedicated all its menu items to Wilco songs. Well, now this week, comes the news that the Ryan Adams has been receiving the similar treatment from a pizza place in Greensboro, NC. The Stick & Stones Clay Oven Pizza has been serving up menu items inspired by the seemingly now reclusive singer-songwriter like the Easy Plateau pizza (Ground Beef, Swiss Chard, Fingerling Potatoes, Mozzarella, Goat Cheese), Heartbreaker salad (classic Caesar) and Rescue Blues rosemary and garlic fries since 2008.
- List Time: Country Music’s Ten Greatest Tragedies
- NYC Taper kicks down Akron/Family’s show from the MHoW
- Cover Alert: Robin Pecknold (Fleet Foxes) tackles Joanna Newsom
- Jeff Buckley musical may be headed to Broadway
- Tom Morello is currently working on the score for Iron Man 2
- Wayne Coyne wants Justin Timberlake for his next movie
Finally, for those of you lucky enough to be headed down to Austin next week for SXSW and are looking for a free, fun and easy way to get from the airport to your hotel, you may want to consider riding on Matador’s Together Shuttle. The shuttle, which will make be several trips daily,will treat passengers to “complimentary cocktails and, of course, the first ever album-playback of the New Pornographers’ Together” – sounds like a quite the great way to kick things off to us!